Many persons feel that buying and selling real estate is a very tedious and stressful exercise. That is because they may have had a bad experience or you know of someone who did. While dealing with Real Estate is not exactly like other commodities, this process can be easy and exciting if you have the assistance of a professional and experienced Real Estate Broker.
Do not allow your dream of owning and disposing a property turn into a nightmare. Let us help you !!
Go Back to News
- Always use a licenced Real Estate Broker or a licenced Agent to transact your business. Check the Real Estate Board for a list of Licenced Professionals. ( Reb@cwjamaica.com).
- Through your Broker ensure that the property has a marketable title, and that the persons named on it are in agreement to sell.
- If you do not have an Attorney, ask your Broker to recommend one to you.
- If you are buying and cannot view the property yourself, appoint someone you trust to do this for you. Ask for pictures and the copies of the relevant documents..
- If you are selling it is advisable to use a Broker. This will save you the time trouble in screening all the prospective buyers, showing, and most importantly, your Broker understands the market, will pre-qualify and select the ready, willing and able buyer.
- Examine your financial situation and discuss your options with your broker.
- An experienced and knowledgeable Broker will calculate your closing costs and advise on your qualification for a mortgage, negotiate a reasonable sale/buying price, provide support and basically walk you through the transaction.